A Gymnastics Training Video
As you can see from the video, Elfi Schlegel is a teacher who knows how to communicate the steps of gymnastics to children in a way that will help them develop skills. From her experience, she was able to co-author the book The Gymnastics Book: The Young Performer’s Guide to Gymnastics with Claire Ross Dunn.
In her younger days Elfi was a Canadian national gymnastics star. She knows gymnastics inside and out. In later years she helped to produce this gymnastics book for beginners.
Inside this book you’ll find these topics:
- Finding a good gymnastics club
- Qualities to look for in a coach
- Warm-up and cool-down exercises
- Entering competitive gymnastics
- Managing victories and losses
- The importance of family and friends
- Nutrition and apparel
- Financial aspects
- A typical day of training for competition.
Why not order your copy today?